Wednesday 14 October 2015

The Benefits of Education

The Benefits of Education

Education is the method of obtaining knowledge and making use of that information; it is also an informative experience. When one talks about education, the significance of education is considered and in what way it influences the people in the world today. Furthermore, education plays an important part in the society; it is evolving rapidly and better still creating a world where people can understand each other without conflicts. As a result of these, there are more people in the society willing to learn something different and further their education. Plato emphasize, “Pouring of knowledge” is not education but rather a waste of time. Hence, I think that is true, because even though some people might argue against that statement, we humans cannot force knowledge on someone else. One should be willing to seek for an education without being forced; otherwise it would be like pouring water on a rock and expecting the rock to be fruitful. Education cannot be made compulsory on someone but with a slow and encouraging face, one can attain knowledge. An individual can be a good thinker and that describes an educated individual. 
For someone to comprehend why “pouring of knowledge” is not education; the meaning of earning education should be understood. Education is about making chances and obtaining knowledge. When I say education is about creating opportunities, I meant that if necessary to find a job. Before I got my CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant) license, I was not able to get a job as a nurse assistant in hospitals even at nursing homes; but as soon as I got my license, different hospitals were in need of my service and they offered me a job. By obtaining knowledge, I ask question in class if I do not understand and I also study ahead so I can go along with my professor in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment